Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WOW!!! 900 posts and 9000 visits!

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who stops by to see what I'm reading and writing about these days! I just passed 900 posts and there have been more than 9000 views since the counting started. I am honored by your support and delighted to be sharing my passion for wonderful books.

I am continually amazed by the books that are being written for children and young adults (and older readers, too) and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to read them and then to have my say about them. As with any blog, the books I choose to post are the ones that speak to me. That is the real strength of the blogging community. We get to read what others are thinking and about the books that enlighten, entertain, enrich their lives.

Thanks so much for your support and I hope that you continue to find books of interest to you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment